Taste Of Egypt is a Saint John based restaurant in New Brunswick looking for a passionate individual to join a great team of enthusiastic foodies that are moving a unique restaurant in Uptown Saint John. We are seeking someone who has a lot of dedication, drive and business initiative to support in managing our general operations and staff in our great family run restaurant. Some of the qualifications are listed below:
Restaurant and food service managers are mandated to perform some or all of the following duties:
- Arrange, organize, guide, control and estimate the operations of a restaurant.
- Identify the type of services which are to be provided and implement operational procedures
- Hire staff and coordinate staff training
- Plan staff work schedules and monitor the performance of staff
- Manage inventory, modify procedures and prices and monitor revenues
- Responds to customer complaints and makes sure health and safety regulations are adhered to
- Discuss food and other supplies arrangements with suppliers
- Bargain with clients on arrangements for catering or use of facilities for receptions or banquets.
Employment requirements will include:
- Expected to have an experience in the foodservice sector, as well as supervisory experience will be required
- We are looking for an extremely passionate individual with a drive to growing a business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 /month
If you think that you are one of the best qualified for this position, why not please send us your resume through https://ca.indeed.com/